Complex redevelopment of former footwear factory «Burevestnik» located in Moscow, 3-rd Rybinskaya street, 18, bld. 1, 2, 3 and 4.
The complex consists of 4 redesigned buildings with underground parking, office and residential premises.
At the project realization stage (design and construction) Metropolis company specialists provided technical support services in the part of the internal engineering utilities for the B+ office buildings.
Planning and structural detail design on base of the author supervisor’s and architectural design including:
- Building 1:
- Calculation of the load-bearing capacity 4th floor and 5th floor super-structure frame;
- Facade glazing framework units and elements of the 5th floor and roof barriers;
- 3 monitors and cladding framework design;
- Solid-cast parts of floors and slabs;
- Retaining wall and canteen loading dock;
- 2-level addition to the Building 1 (LOFT) - floors, slabs;
- Floor and wall openings reinforcement;
- 4 elevator shafts structural plans;
- Staircases and landings under construction and reconstruction,
- External staircase of the main entrance, Building 1;
- External staircases of the basement exit, Building 1;
- Building 2:
- 2-storey super structure load bearing capacity calculation;
- Design of the staircase from 5th to the 7th floor (solid-cast);
- Underground parking:
- Access ramp and retaining wall design;
- Coordination of the design works with the architects;
- Author's supervision.